At 03:38 PM 25/01/2007, Jens Bladt wrote:
>Thanks guys.
>Photodhop is not the converter for me. It doesn't do batch convertions, does
>it? Inf image is opended and converted at the time, right?
>I need batch conversion. For series that has to look alike and for
>panoramas, where many shots has to be converted in the exact same way.
>Regards
>Jens

Sure it does.

For this panorama that I recently posted:

http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/PESO/peso_025.htm

Via Adobe Bridge (part of PS CS2) I opened the first shot in Adobe Camera
Raw. I adjusted the WB, exposure, shadows etc for the first frame and
clicked "Done". Then in Bridge I selected the other 2 frames in the
sequence (control+click), then right click and select "Previous RAW settings".

Another way to do it is...

In Bridge, select all the similar shots, right click & select "Open in
Camera RAW". In ACR a thumbnail for all the selected images are displayed
down the right hand side. Click on the "Select All" button above the
thumbnails, then click "Synchronize" (An option dialogue opens allowing you
to choose which adjustments will be applied to all the shots ie: WB,
exposure, contrast, sharpening etc). You make your adjustments to one shot,
these adjustments are then applied to all the synchronized files (you can
see the thumbnails updating). Once your happy click "Done"

This panorama was processed in this way:

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/PESO/peso_017.htm>

Processing large numbers of RAW files shot in similar lighting conditions
in CS2 is a very quick operation.

Cheers,

Dave