I found te discussion on the comparisons among various camera viewfinders
interesting. It brougt back memories of past cameras :-)
As a recent buyer of the K10 and still having the istDL, I honestly have not
paid a lot of attention between the two viewfinders. This PM I took both out
with zoom lenses  set to 50mm on each, and compared views. I  was
immediately taken with a distinct difference in color. The DL is definately
cool, whereas the K10 is distinctly warm.  As far as size and brightness,
the view in the DL was slightly smaller but was actually, to me, a little
brighter than the K10.  Not hardly noticable but I felt it was.  It reminded
me when I first bought the DL, and  was comparing it to a DS that was also
in stock. I felt the DL had a slight brightness advantage and again, a
slightly smaller view screen.
Anyway, just wondering if anyone has noticed a color difference in the
various viewfinders?

Walt