On 28/01/07, Patrice LACOUTURE (GMail) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <advocacy mode against microsoft plot to conquer the world>
>
> This behaviour is a microsoft feature to force you and your web provider
> to upgrade the server software to be compatible with IE7, and in the
> process become incompatible with IE 6, then force more people to upgrade
> to IE7, then to Vista, then buy a new PC because Vista is Too Slow,
> which is mandatorily bundled with a new copy of Vista again, then
> migrate to the new Office version because they like the new Vista eye
> candy so much that they also want the new Office eye candy, then force
> everyone to migrate to the new Office to be able to read each other's
> new Office documents... you get the point.
>
> I chose to stick with good old Firefox, Thunderbird and OpenOffice for
> now, keep my old PC etc... and still have friends.
> </advocacy mode>

LOL, I'm a Firefox convert for all the reasons you state. But what
really gets up my nose is that Adobe is jumping on the bandwagon too,
XP or Vista for CS3 (yes I've heard the arguments why XP/Vista is
required, it still sounds more like justification to extricate more
cash) :-(

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA