----- Original Message -----
From: "Boris Liberman"
Subject: Re: Camera based SR vs. lens based IS?

If it ain't broken, don't fix it ;-).

The lens based IS can be fine tuned and specially tailored for the
given lens. Camera based SR is a general solution. As such it is
probably more limited. However, you can still mount your K 200/4 and
have SR handily available.

Frankly, I don't care either way. It is there on my K10D and I use it
*from time to time*. It works, that's all that matters.

The not so nice thing about taking photography away from photographers and
putting it into the hands of flakes is that the equipment can no longer just
take pictures.
There's too many people out there with half assed test benches taking
pictures of nothing.

William Robb