I meant to say I shoot mainly in TAV mode. This works for me, because
I'm frequently moving from outdoor to inddoor, and TAV changes the
sensitivity correspondingly. I'll still change my shutter speed and
stop, but I don't have to think a lot about sensitivity. I think it's
all a matter of what one becomes accustomed to. I would like to shoot
Av with a wheel for EV comp. I haven't even looked into that yet, but
I could see how that would work well with my outdoor shooting style.
Paul