Bruce Dayton wrote:
> I like this one.  It is somewhat unusual getting the moon in there
> like that without some photoshop trickery.  You also managed to keep
> them in frame.  Not a shore bird, but nice anyway.

Thanks, Bruce.  There were what seemed like 20 thousand of those guys
flying overhead.  I saw a bunch that were going to cross in front of the
moon and just sorta held focus on the moon and released the shutter when
they were framed right.

Earlier in the day, whilst running an errand I passed by the bay where
the snow geese were congregating.  Too bad I couldn't have spent some
time shooting them bobbing in the water or landing/taking off etc.  It's
an annual event but the afternoon light Saturday was spectacular.

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net