Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> The prints I saw were also quite wide ... some were almost three feet
> square.  What is the largest width that a consumer-type ink jet
> printer can print?

Well, with Epson, the only line dividing the pro and consumer machines
is paper width.  The leap occurs after the thirteen inch wide machines.
My 7500 (which was under $8000 Canadian) can print two feet wide by one
hundred feet long.  The 9500 (which, last time I looked was $16,000
Canadian) can print four feet wide by one hundred feet long.

-Aaron