On 1/29/07, Perry Pellechia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dave,
> My experience with with academic versions of software is that you get
> the full release of the program.  What you do not get is tech support
> or sometimes manuals.  This is true of Corel.   I am not sure how
> Adobe operates.
>
> Perry.

As a teacher, I purchased the student licensed Adobe CS2 Premium Suite
(Mac) for about $200USD  I received several DVDs, including the
Install discs (4 discs), two "Resources & Extras" discs, and one
"Video Workshop Tutorial".  It's a full install of CS2, including
GoLIve, Illustrator, ImageReady, Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat
Professional, InDesign, etc...

There was no manual.  I don't know about tech support.
 HTH.

Mike

> On 1/29/07, David Weiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Would anyone know if that academic discount gives you exactly the same
> > version of the program that everyone else will get for $199?  I've
> > always thought that they give you the lite version, but I could be wrong.
> >

> > Dave
> >

> > Perry Pellechia wrote:
> > > Those like me who qualify for academic pricing will be happy to know
> > > (from the FAQ):
> > >
> > > Does Photoshop Lightroom have educational pricing?
> > >     Yes. Adobe is proud to support the efforts of teachers and
> > > students, who may purchase Photoshop Lightroom 1.0 for $99. Other
> > > licensing programs will also be in effect—please see
> > > www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/openoptions for more details.
> > >

> > > Whoopee!

> > --
> > PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List