Sounds like you got a good deal.  The DS is a good body, especially
for that kind of price.

--
Bruce

JCOC> Thanks for the tips everybody, especially the
JCOC> part about the DL,DL2, K100D and K110D having
JCOC> inferior non prism finders, I know I would not want those
JCOC> at any price.

JCOC> I found a *istDS for $329.99 new in box with USA warranty and
JCOC> went with that. NO, it's not want I really want
JCOC> which would be a much higher resolution FF camera
JCOC> with aperture cam sensor and AS, but for $329 price
JCOC> point, I can accept those shortcommings and at
JCOC> this time. I have a business use
JCOC> for it already so its very low cost is already justified
JCOC> even if I really dont even like it in the long run...

JCOC> If anybody else is interested in one, I think the vendor
JCOC> has more of them at the same price, just let
JCOC> me know and I can forward the information....

JCOC> jco