I haven't got any clue yet from all discussions why Lightroom is so
special that I should buy this. I got Elements 5 which does all
organizing of PEF and DNG files, provides 3.6 RAW conversion, and has
also all the editing tools, like clone brush and healing tool, I (seem
to) need, and is basically cheaper. What extra will Lightroom bring me,
in other words why do I need to replace or amplify Elements by
Lightroom?
It would be useful to see somewhere a side-by-side comparison of all
properties of CS, Elements and Lightroom.

Henk