>That would be 23:05 Greenwich Mean Time (also known as Coordinated Universal
>Time).  GMT is four hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time; five hours ahead
>of Eastern Standard Time.

And also known by aviators the world over as 'Zulu'. EG : '...expected at
1430 Zulu...' Don't ask me why - I used to film the International Air
Tatoo at RAF Fairford every year and we had meals with pilots of every
type of ship flying and they all spoke in tongues...

Well, it'll be dark here, so I better get the steam-powered flash aboard
the LX. This will be fun.

Cheers,

Cotty