Welcome. A fine picture. Please show us more.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Corey Leopold
Sent: 28. januar 2007 19:44
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: New to List and PESO -- Night in the Park

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the list, and new to Digital SLR Photography.  I had been
craving a Cannon 30d for about a year, but when I finally got really
serious and read reviews, etc... I decided on the K10d.

I had the added (dubious) benefit of some old Sears k-mount lenses
floating around my house that were my fathers.  Probably not the best
lenses, but they work and I have that attachment with my father that
way.

Anyway I was out and about in Hemisfair Park near the Tower of the
Americas and took this photo last night.  Taken with the 18-55 kit
lense.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/82/371597300_1513d87f9b_b.jpg

Converted to B&W in the beta of Lightroom.

Thanks

Corey

--
Check out my Photo Stream at: