On Jan 31, 2007, at 10:04 PM, Amirkambiz Hamedanizadeh wrote:

> I wonder if anybody knows the reading and writing speed of K10D on
> SDHC
> memory cards. In another way is there any difference between 80x
> and 150x in
> camera?

For *ist DS and K10D write speed timing tests, see
    http://homepage.mac.com/godders/Pentax-DS-150x-timing/

There is a significant difference between 60x and 150x cards shown,
and I understand the Transcend 150x cards are not as fast as the
Sandisk Extreme III.

Regards the SDHC cards, it depends on the card speed mostly. The
fastest available as yet that I know of are the Sandisk Ultra II
class cards (60x) although there are high speed Panasonic SDHC cards
available as well and I don't know what their speed rating is.

Godfrey