In a message dated 2/1/2007 6:40:29 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So you'll know where I am on this,  I consider it sort of a playful
attempt at "cute". The form of the mouth, its  total stance and shadow I
find pleasing. FTR, I don't feel it's a 'strong'  image.
I have absolutely no emotional investment in it and guarantee that  I'll
find no comment offensive. Just curious as to what it may elicit.
It  won't come up again.

Jack
--- Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

> Sorting through some secondary slide storage, I came across  this and
> found that I still consider some of its shapes  pleasing.
> Guess it doesn't matter where you find them.
>
>  Jack
>
> Comments welcome!
>
>  http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=217

Oh,  in that case... ;-)

The bottom edge of the creamer is too close to the  bottom edge of the
picture.

Actually, I feel this MIGHT be an  interesting subject and background, but I
don't think you got the best angle on  it. Something a little closer, a little
lower down, or something, I feel could  have made it cuter.

Marnie aka Doe :-)