He's talking about gmail settings.  Gmail apparently looks a little
different depending on the browser you're using.  I typically use
Firefox, but have used Konqueror and IE.  There are some minor
differences, but nothing major.

Dave - considering your message made it to the list, you're probably
good to go.  Just in case:

After you sign in, there is a link at the top right for "settings".
Click that and then scroll down to the section for "Outgoing message
encoding".  Select default text encoding and then save your changes.
That's it.

On 2/1/07, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't know what you mean, Dave.
> Plain/rich text links? Huh?
>
> On Feb 1, 2007, at 4:51 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
>
> > Humm.
> >
> > I found the plain/rich text links on my windows machine, but not in
> > safari
> >
> > Lets see if this goes
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > --