From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2. februar 2007 03:25
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PESO - Famous Back

Well, I was there, so I had to take it, right? :-)

Nothing super  special, but I think it has pleasing colors and geometrics.

This is one  of the photos I have printed up and now have on my wall (I
finally updated all  my framed pictures with newer ones. It's been several
years
since I've done  that, but I really, really like printing with the  R1800).

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/back.htm

Comments  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe

P.S.  I actually did extensive cloning on this. Telephone  wires. Not the
shadows you can see if you look closely, those were other  telephone wires.
Great
place for a shot and they ruined it with wires. Such is  life.