In a message dated 1/30/2007 10:09:07 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I've come to the  conclusion that the software that Mark Roberts has a
link on his web site  to, (the Photoshop plug in that is), for B&W
conversion is just  great.  I've got a few new conversions.  A couple
from a year or  two ago and another shot from the Essex Steam Museum,
(Disabled).

http://www.mindspring.com/~morephotos/PESO_--_petulantangels.html

http://www.mindspring.com/~morephotos/PESO_--_madcongchu.html

http://www.mindspring.com/~morephotos/PESO_--_steamdetail.html

Equipment:
Pentax  *istD or Ds/w Pentax lenses.

I love angels. That is  definitely one of your better shots, almost ranking
up there with some of your  beach shots.

Don't know if the sepia tone helps it, but it certainly  doesn't hurt it.

It's a winner. (The others don't do much for  me.)

Marnie aka Doe