Marnie, of course I did take a look.

And then of course I was just about to produce a joke about you having
learned to climb a redwood tree so that you could have produced this
etch ;-). But then I decided not to do so.

Actually I rather like what I see though I'd like to see it bigger.
Otherwise, any processing is fine by me.

Julia's chuckling by my side.

Boris