Jody writes:

> What time in NZ? Probably 23rd or 24th, but my brain
> hurts too.

 I think it works out to about 11am tomorrow (Sunday).  Looking at the themes
page we're allowed two hours on either side anyway.

 Its better for us than the last equinox which I think fell around 5:00 on a
Sunday morning.  Which is why I did not submit that month :)

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield