From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 9:17 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: NO FS this Friday?

Yup, Pentax's success with the K10D and K100D has lenses flying off
the shelves.

I'm selling my Zenitar 16/2.8 FE, Pentax-A Rear Converter 2x-S, and
might sell the FA135/2.8 if I convince myself that the DA50-200/4-5.6
handles my need for a long lens well enough.

I'm in the "purge" part of the "binge/purge" cycle, I think. ;-)

Godfrey