[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Well, I was there, so I had to take it, right? :-)

After seeing your Albuquerque (yes I think they are cottonwoods, too) trees,
and you having told me you went there,
I knew what this was before I looked at the pic - or at least I
suspected what it was -
still,it is nice :)

My photos of it are from the side, contrary person that I am... I had
deliberately taken
a view that few would recognize.

ann