From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Paul Stenquist
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 6:22 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: NO FS this Friday?

I'm talking about the DA 12-24, which is a very fine optic and
probably better than both the K and A 15 primes.The DA 14/2.8 is
almost certainly even better.  I'm also talking about  the upcoming
DA* lenses, which may well be better than any of the FA lenses ever
produced. They will certainly be better performers in terms of
autofocus. The past is history.
Paul