In a message dated 2/3/2007 1:08:29 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi,

went for another  stroll around London to see how the newly acquired
14-54 lens performs. I'm  quite pleased with it - it seems to be very
sharp. These pictures are  straight out the camera with no colour
fooling around. Shot raw, iso 100,  daylight. If anything it's more
saturated than I really like, but I do seem  to have shot a lot of
bright colour today. All the exposure were on P, with  matrix metering,
and it seems to have coped ok with that too,  mostly.

http://www.web-options.com/London3/

Parliament Square was  invaded by New Zealanders. Here's  why:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waitangi_Day#Elsewhere_in_the_World

Bob

Very  nice gallery. Especially like woman taking picture of lion, pigeon on
elephant,  castle, women putting on angel wings (backs), and sunset.

When I went to  previous from #3, backpack, it said no data available (i.e.
an error). Not sure  what that meant.

Very nice, looks like an interesting  place.

Marnie aka Doe