Totally like it! Foreground, cloud position and shape, nice.
If you'd like me to take one with snow on it and send it to you, let me
know. <BG> It's about three hours north of us.
We've driven over west a bit from the mountain to a lake and taken a
shot or two, but not from huge Lake Shasta it's self.

Jack