I finally got a chance to see a copy of this issue, and I must say I was
very disappointed.  Not in Juan's work, but the reproduction didn't do
the photos justice.  Very poor quality printing and photographic
reproduction.

Juan Buhler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The current issue of the British Black and White Photography magazine
> has a nice portfolio article about my photos, written by Mike
> Johnston, and including seven of my pictures. There isn't much online,
> but here is a link to their site:
>
> http://www.thegmcgroup.com/item--Black-and-White-Photography--1003BW.html
>
> Despite any resemblances, that's not me in the cover :)
>

> Anyway--thought some of you might want to check it out. All pictures
> published were taken with the istD, and it prominently says so next to
> each.
>
> Thanks,

The more I know of men, the more I like my dog.
                        -- Anne Louise Germaine de Stael