I always had a problem adjusting for wireless flash controller with
*istD.  I tried with the K10D yesterday and still wasn't happy.  I
just ordered those cheapy radio slave triggers to fire my pair of
360s to see if they do a better job.  I've never been happy using the
onboard flash for any reason (except to give me some AF assist).
I'll report on how they work.  For about $50 for the transmitter and
two receivers, it seems like an affordable experiment.

Micah