When you go into the hidden service menu it has this list:

DEBUG MODE <EN/DIS>
CARDDOOR OPEN  <EN/DIS>
WRITE CARD VNDR  <EN/DIS>
SCRIPT EN MODE  <EN/DIS>
USR DAT CLEAR
DUMMY RELEASE
SWITCH TEST
RELEASE AGING  <AUTO/MAN>
LENS COM CHECK
AF PINT DISP
DSP ADJ DAT READ
DSP ADJ DAT WRITE
EEPROM LOAD from FILE
EEPROM SAVE to FILE
EEPROM READ/WRITE
CPU ROM SAVE to FLE
DSP ROM SAVE to FILE
LENS ROM LOAD from FILE
LENS ROM SAVE to FILE
LENS ROM READ/WRITE
BOARD VER
DUST REDUCTION TEST
DSP CHIP VER

On quick inspection through the menus there doesn't seem to be a meter
sensitivity adjustment.

When you set the  debug mode to <EN>, when you go into the setup menu
there is now a "Test Mode" section with:

- Capture/System Test
- AF Test
- Strings Disp(lay) Test

I have no idea what capture/system test is supposed to do. AF test is
self explanatory, & the strings disp test just appears to be a list of
direct from camera print error messages.

Cheers,

Dave