On 2/11/07 12:18 PM, "P. J. Alling", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You have more faith in the perfectibility of LCD's than I do.

Yes, I do. New EVFs are already in existence in several incarnations,
including the use of organic LED.  It is a matter of who have courage to get
out of the mold first.
But I would not be interested in them unless it has acceptable resolution
and fast enough refreshing rate.
I am sure and it's industry's prediction that perfect EVF will come sooner
than later, whether we like it or not.
BTW, Oly are said to have developed a dual viewfinder (optical and EVF).

Let's ee how things will change and evolve :-).

Ken