Right click on the item you want to remove, choose cut or delete.  Cut
implies that you'll be pasting it elsewhere, if you don't it will remain
in the start group.  You can also click on the item and drag it to
another location.  You can right click on the start button choose
explore from the resultant menu, and navigate to the start group as if
it were any other folder use the usual file manipulation commands.
There's more need I go on?

David J Brooks wrote:
> I don't know how to load or remove things from start up. Lord i have tried.
>
> Any tips
>
> Dave
>
> On 2/11/07, Digital Image Studio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On 12/02/07, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>> Dave, if you are running Photoshop, then by default, you are also running
>>> Adobe gamma.
>>> You will want to remove it from the start up menu to avoid conflict with the
>>> Spyder calibration.
>>> Don't know if this was mentioned yet or not.
>>>
>> Adobe Gamma needs to be disabled from start-up before the Spyder cal
>> software is used, and on start-up the file ColorVisionStartup.exe
>> should run which causes a splash screen to appear indicating that the
>> screen profile is being loaded.
>>
>> --
>> Rob Studdert
>> HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
>> Tel +61-2-9554-4110
>> UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio//publications/
>> Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998
>>
>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML@pdml.net

The more I know of men, the more I like my dog.
                        -- Anne Louise Germaine de Stael