On 2/11/07 9:32 PM, "David Savage", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Weeks and weeks of temperatures in the 30-45 degree C range isn't my idea
> of pleasant weather.

While we are shivering here, you guys are having easy life down there.  So
what's your complaint?
You walk down the street bare foot, light clothing, or almost nothing, while
we have to spend fortune for heavy winter clothing.
You guys walk along the street, get tired of doing nothing, just lie down on
the park bench, sleep with blank face with mouth wide open and drooling,
bananas drop from tree into your mouth and your day's meal is done.
What an easy life down there.
Think about our hardship here :-).

Ken