On the way to my SW trip, I spent about two days  in Yosemite. I discovered
shooting it is rather difficult, as the best light is  early morning and late
afternoon. Not being an early morning person, my window  of opportunity was
pretty limited. In other words, two days was not enough --  some rocks are best
late day and you can't be in all the places to shoot all  those rocks at the
same time late day. Also I hadn't been there in 30 years and  spent a lot of
time just revisiting things, and, well, I am also no  AA.

But enough caveats -- I rather like some of the straight on El  Capitan
photos I got. Needless to say I shot it a lot, and this is only  one...

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/elcapitan1.htm

Comments,  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)