Well, I'm glad I hopped back on list today to see this --

I love it, John (whadda shock, eh?)

Kids - I've been away from the list for a number of reasons ... some
lovely some difficult.

On the lovely side, The Scrabble tournament I did the "photos from the
old days" work was held this
past weekend.  My exhibit got me some nice kudos and I also won $100
coming in second
in my division in the tourney and a beautiful red apple trophy made of
marble.

I'll post later about something I did with the photos to display them
that might be of interest to
you guys... it was an interesting problem I solved somewhat
satisfactorily but it could be better.

forgive me if in the last week or two someone has written something they
wanted me to respond too -
I'm not ignoring you -- I just have been overwhelmed with real life stuff.

ann