Roman,

well, guys from Nordic Digital (Photopoint)* will tell you exactly the
same news as anyone in here MINUS rumors. What you wrote, is exactly
what we all were told at Photokina  2006. Three lenses, will be
intorduced '03 2007 and later. Want more? Look for a news from Tokina.

BR, Margus
*)our local Pentax representative