About a year ago, I took pictures of an old fence line.
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/698154/display/4819298 and
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/698154/display/4835920

Sat. I took the advice you all had given me, and went back to revisit the
old fence line.  I think the lighting was so much better.   I think overall
I did take a better picture. What do you all think?
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/698154/display/7948903

I also visited a Veterans Cemetary where my grandfather is.  I posted some
of the pictures I took there on my blog.   IF you are interested please take
a look.

http://blubicon.blogspot.com/

If you got this post twice I am sorry.  I posted it early this morning and
it never showed up in my inbox or my outbox.
Sandy

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/698154