From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: 12. februar 2007 18:18
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: More Lightroom videos

beta to 1.0 differences:
   http://lightroom-news.com/2007/02/03/from-beta-41-to-version-1/

other good stuff:
   http://lightroom-news.com/
   http://www.seanmcfoto.com/lightroom/

The beta will expire on Feb 28. Release 1.0 will be downloadable
starting six days from now. I would recommend spending time learning
the Release and forget about the beta at this point, if you haven't
been using it already. In six days you'll be able to download an eval
copy of the real thing and learn it instead.

Godfrey