Not the best technical shot I've ever made, but it grew on me, so I
figured why not.

http://www.mindspring.com/~morephotos/PESO_--_orderup.html

Equipment: Pentax *ist-Ds/smc Pentax M 120mm f2.8

Notes:  Another b&w conversion, complete with Hokey imitation 35mm
sprocket holes.  Although this doesn't look like it, it was a real
available darkness shot.  The border on this shot was inspired by a
"special" negative carrier that was available in a student run darkroom
from my college days.  It had been cut out to allow a print of the
entire 35mm frame including the sprockets and edge printing, thus
proving that you hadn't cropped the image captured.  Shots from my
Spotmatic showed the same kind of irregularities in the film gate the
mask does btw.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--

The more I know of men, the more I like my dog.
                        -- Anne Louise Germaine de Stael