your out of your F%#$ing mind or totally
full of B. S.  It
is WAY harder to focus and compose
accurately with the lens stopped
down all time OR to open the lens,
to focus/compose and then have
to manually stop the lens down
to compose/shoot. This is why
automatic aperture lenses were developed
in the late 50's early sixties for
nearly ALL SLR lenses of all types and brands
except a few specialty lenses where
to save money, or not possible, etc.

SECONDLY, aperture priority AE was
possible in "old" Pentax M42 film
bodies, and still it's possible in the new
K mount ones, but only with stop down
mode like Canon which S U C K S the
big one. Thats worse than the metering
limitations of green button/KM lenses!

The whole point of my post is NOT about
old M42 bodies anyway, its about the
future availability of a true M42
DSLR with a M42 mount and auto aperture
M42 lens function support OF COURSE. If it
wouldnt support auto aperture M42
lenses, there would be no point in making
one in the first place.

jco