William Robb wrote:
> [...]

Any real improvements in the K1D will be speed-related IMHO, resolution
will be the same as the K10D or slightly more. Note that if they go with
the 12.4MP Sony CMOS sensor a high-speed crop mode is possible (like the
D2X's 8MP, 2x crop mode).

In other words, big buffer, faster AF, 1/250th sync, 1/8000 shutter,
5fps (possibly with HSC for more). More body rather than more sensor.

-Adam