Isn't there some connection with the treatment of
Glaucoma (spelling?) also?
jco

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Rick Womer
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 10:46 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Pentax K 28mm f2.0 Lens

Uh, no.

THC is entirely legal as a Category 2 controlled
substance (the same classification as morphine, for
example).  Its official name is dronabinol, trade name
Marinol.  It is very effective at stimulating appetite
and decreasing nausea and vomiting from chemotherapy.
I prescribe it often.

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW