From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
John Coyle
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 1:06 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Looking for help for an old wine & glass still life

Markus maybe something like this?
http://pug.komkon.org/02apr/fruit3jc.html

That was lit with unassisted window light from the left.  On my screen now
it looks over-exposed. but I think that's just my monitor!
The table is our dining-room table (c. 1900, complete with axe-mark!),
covered with a dark green damask tablecloth, and the tipped-over wine glass
at the top was added to complement the curves of the dish and to fill the
void in the rectangular area of the frame..

HTH

John Coyle
Praxis Data Solutions (www.epraxisdata.com)
Brisbane, Australia