On the other hand, if you can go into the picture via the Fn button
and play with WB, i wonder if i load a picture taken with the istD
manual WB and work with that.

I'll try that later and see.

I know with the Nikons you can load up a picture with a WB you like
and save that, but i don;t use the Nikon software so i'm screwed
there.

Dave

Dave

--