Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af Peter
Loveday
Sendt: 19. februar 2007 00:59
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: *istD X Sync

Am I completely missing something, or is there no way to set the *istD to
its X Sync speed manually?

I recall messing with this back when I first got it, but didn't really
pursue it because the external flash I was using was dedicated anyway, so
it'd work itself out.

Now that its become part of my "second kit" since the K10D, I'm using an
older (PC connection) flash... it all works fine (yes, I checked the trigger
voltage), I'm using it in M, set the flash and camera to the same aperture,
but of course I can only set the *istD to 1/125.

In theory, X Sync is 1/150... but my other options (depending on half or
third EV setting) are 1/160 or 1/180...

Am I being thick, or does this seem really silly?

- Peter

16:35