Nenad wrote:

> This is a hoax not a 'bizarre coincidence'.

>> The first plane to hit the WTC was Flight Q33NY
>>
>> 1.  Open up WORD, as if beginning a new document... [etc.]

Yes it was a hoax, and I'm sorry for posting it here. I wasn't aware of the
history of Wingding and Webding "messages." It includes a charge against
Microsoft that the Wingdings for "NYC" are thought to be an anti-semitic
message. Which is indeed a coincidence, and does seem sinister until you
stop to realize that it's an awfully arcane way to communicate an
anti-semitic message in a country that has free speech.

The hoax is in the fact that the first plane to hit the towers was NOT
"Q33NY" and in fact Q33NY doesn't describe any flight anywhere.

Ignore me,

--Mike