Aaron Reynolds wrote:
> I don't see how printing from the negative by shining light through it

> onto sensitized paper differs from printing the negative by shining light
> through it, recording the light as data and then laying down the data
> with inks on coated paper.

Or recording the light as data and laying down the data on conventional
photo paper, as is done with the Kodak/Noritsu Digital Light System (I believe
this is how the Fuji Frontier system works as well?)

I get prints from slides done on the Kodak/Noritsu system locally whenever
I need prints larger than 9.5 x 14 (too big for my home system with 2820
dpi film scanner). Quality is far superior to conventional printing IMO.

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com