>I hope Pentax is releasing its MZ-D soon enough.  Any significant delay
>may make it much less impressive by the time it comes out.

Oh, I think that the fact it will have a full-sized ima..., er
photographical picture-type imag... er um, light, er um, recepter-ccd
thingy, will certainly make it stand out from the crowd. The thing that
amazes me is that the Canon offering is still 2/3 size. Contax may well
beat Pentax with a full-frame chip but I don't care. Gimme the MZ-D!

Cotty