Hehe... that's about right Cotty. Don't get me wrong I do love my job.

But I'm really starting to just hate digital in general.

I miss my small light quiet compact cameras. I miss grain (and hate
noise). I hate paying $300 for a plastic lens when I can get a vintage
Pentax equivalent for less than $100. ;;D

And I hate the attitude of "quick! run out and get something for
deadline in 10 minutes!"

I guess I say all that to say that I'm just looking to slow down in a
lot of ways.

On 2/22/07, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 21/2/07, Nick Wright, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >Anyway, long story short. I still shoot Canon digital because my
> >employer requires it. But I'm going to start purchasing old Pentax
> >manual stuff again simply for the pleasure of photography.
>
> Hi Nick, welcome back.
>
> I suppose you better have a look at this...
>
> <http://www.cottysnaps.com/snaps/mods/eoskmount.html>
>
> So let me get this right - you're a paid professnial and you want some
> pleasure out of it?  ;-)
>
> --
>

> Cheers,
>   Cotty