Thanks to everyone for their replies. I found it  quite interesting. This was
not the type of poll I would tally, since it was  more individual, so I won't.

I hope others found it interesting as well.

And if you still want to answer, feel free.

Thx again!, Marnie  aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 2/20/2007  8:09:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,