On Feb 23, 2007, at 3:45 AM, John Whittingham wrote:

>>    http://homepage.mac.com/godders/14mm-examples/
>
> Some nice shots there. I can see a little CA in IMGP1449-B2 @ f/8, the
> converging verticals make me feel dizzy in that shot. There's more in
> IMGP0591 @ f/5.6, nice Ducati Monster though. Still not a bad
> showing for
> such a wide lens.

As I said, not "none" but insignificant. You're looking at image
examples with nothing other than default conversion to JPEG direct
from RAW at 1:1 pixel size. You would likely not see any in an A3 print.

> Lightroom.........ah, only works on XP AFAIK, I'm running Win2K and
> sticking
> for now, no bugs or BSoD. Can you set up the same in ACR I've not
> looked.

With Camera Raw 3.7, you can save settings in subsets by lens tab. So
you would save a set of settings for the DA14, or any other lens,
selecting which specific settings would apply to all of them. To
apply them to batches of files, select and open all the 14mm files,
click the Select All button at the top of the thumbnail column, then
pick the settings file you created to apply those corrections to all
of them.

I'm not sure whether this could be scripted... I'd have to look that
up in "Real World Camera Raw with Photoshop CS2".

Godfrey