I gather you have purchased search words to "get" people to look at
your photos. <LOL>
I went through that, and about $300 a month, for a year and a half
before it sank in that I wasn't making a profit. Actually, my wife was
good enough to point it out.
Price/hit kept going up and my 'grandfathered in' lower price just
didn't get them enough attention.
OST, you're possibly not talking about website hits.(?)

Jack