In a message dated 2/23/2007 5:30:32 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
We've had a lot of  thunderstorms in the last two weeks and I've spent a lot
of time and effort  trying to get some good lightning shots.  I've been
frustrated by being  in the wrong spot, just missing shots, having the wrong
settings,  etc.

Well, last night we had a ripper of a lightning display and I  finally found
myself in the right place at the right time and managed to  grab six keepers!
I'm a happy  man!

http://tinyurl.com/2cw8oq

comments, critiques...all  welcome.

Cheers
James Messervy

Whoa, totally  great sky. Very, very nice shots. You probably framed the best
one, but I like  #4 too, the portrait orientation one with the big lighted
building in front,  too.

Great gallery.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

http://www.aol.com.